List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] jetty taglib problems?
From:       "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ryan.Sonnek () bpc ! com>
Date:       2002-10-30 16:57:42

are there any known problems working with taglibs in jboss 3.0.3 with jetty?

i'm using xdoclet to generate my taglib.tld file and everything looks right
with the spec, but i keep getting the following exception.  i'm downloading
3.0.3 with tomcat right now to test the difference, but if anyone has seen
this error, and could point me in the right direction, i'd be very grateful.

thanks.
Ryan Sonnek

here's the error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: variable susbelement defined in tld when
TagExtraInfo class com.bpc.bcs.tag.ActiveJobSetupTagExtraInfo is non-null

note that the spelling error actually exists.  i didn't type it in wrong.