List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] Controlling Number of MDB Instances on a per MDB basis?
From:       Seth Ladd <seth () brivo ! net>
Date:       2002-10-29 20:09:51

Hello!

I see in standardjboss.xml some pool settings to help control how many
MDBs are instantiated.  What is the difference between the
container-invoker-conf/MaximumSize (default 15) and the
container-pool-conf/MaximumSize (default 100)?

Also, is there a way to control this on a per MDB basis?  Can I, for
instance, have a pool of 100 instances of MDB A, but a pool of 10
instances of MDB B?

Thanks very much for your help!

I'm using jBoss 3.0.2 on Linux 2.4.18 w/ Sun 1.3.1 VM.

thanks,
Seth