List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] jboss + tomcat 4.1.12
From:       James Cooley <jcooley () salmonweir ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 22:29:24

Hi David,

 It's pretty simple to get the Coyote connector working with JBoss 2.4.7
and Tomcat 4.0.4. Just replace

    org.apache.catalina.connector.http10.HttpConnector
with
    org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector

in your jboss.jcml in the conf/catalina directory. I'd imagine 2.4.9
should work as well as CoyoteConnector is included in Tomcat 4.0.4 even
though it doesn't appear to be advertised in the documentation,

James