List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] Container using ejb-name instead of jndi-name for binding into JNDI?
From:       Seth Ladd <seth () brivo ! net>
Date:       2002-08-30 14:40:45

Hello,

I am trying to deploy our .ear into jboss 3.0.1 w/ java 1.4 on linux
2.4.17.  The container seems to be using the ejb-name from jboss.xml as
the name for the JNDI binding, instead of jndi-name.  Is this a known
issue?  I have verified by using the jms-console and browsing the JNDI
tree.  All the ejb-name's are there, but not the jndi-names.

Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
Seth

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]