List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [jetty-discuss] Re: [JBoss-user] Experimental Jetty in 3.0.1
From:       Greg Wilkins <gregw () mortbay ! com>
Date:       2002-08-30 10:37:04

It is difficult to say if 302 or 303 is the correct response.
While I'm sorry about your test harnesses, I'm more concerned that
you say Netscape4 does not handle 303 responses?

If this is the case, we will probably move back to 302 in the
next release.

regards

Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>             Phone/fax: +44 7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.          http://www.mortbay.com