List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] JBAS-2745 - Option C Broken
From:       Adrian Brock <adrian_brock () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 10:32:30

Yes, I wrote this test to stop people breaking it.
That doesn't mean I am going to fix it when people do!

My new years resolution is to stop wasting time
cleaning up after the zoo animals. :-)

Looking at CVS, Ben Wang was the last person to modify
the instance cache in 4.0.x
This is BMP so that rules out a change in the CMP engine.

If you can't figure it out, then I will help!
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock