List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] RE: [Jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: JBossThird Party Build
From:       "Scott M Stark" <scott.stark () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-07-27 4:10:35

I would guess its not a big deal to simply drop the local repository
version info. The generated get ouput location and local path checks
would simply drop the version portion. The libraries.ent generation
would also need to be updated.

I did just try a new clean checkout/build of the latest jboss-4.0.x and
its building ok on the dev03 machine.