List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] [Design of JBoss Eclipse IDE (dev)] - Re: How does the Compile JSP functionality work? I
From:       marceloverdijk <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2005-04-25 11:44:57

repost;

Is this a bug.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me on this.

I'm a little bit dissapointed by the lack of response in this forum, and I'm \
questioning myself if JBoss-IDE is the plugin to use for Eclipse.

I'm currently using Lomboz as JSP editor and deploying my apps to the web container. \
But as I'm also using Hibernate I wanted to switch to JBoss-IDE because I thought it \
would have advantage for future releases and support, and a bigger community....

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875255#3875255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3875255