List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] [JBoss IDE] - hibernatedoclet->hibernatecfg
From:       jlehmann <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-06-29 23:02:47

Hi,

I'm doing some basic Hibernate/Eclipse testing and am unable to locate the \
'hibernatecfg' nested element in the dialog box which displays the hibernatedoclet's \
nested elements.    I'm referring to hibernatecfg as described here:

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/ant/xdoclet/modules/hibernate/HibernateDocletTask.html

I also can't find the 'factoryclass' but that doesn't affect me at this point.

I'm using...

- Eclipse R-3.0 & JBoss IDE 1.2.430
  or
- Eclise R-2.1.3 & JBoss IDE 1.2.4
- JDK 1.2.4_04
- JBoss 3.2.5
- Windows XP

To reproduce...

- New Java Project
- Right-click on Project in Package Explorer, select Properties
- XDoclet Configurations
- 'Add Standard:  Standard Hibernate'
- Select 'hibernatedoclet'
- using right-mouse-button, 'Add'
* The 'Add' dialog doesn't contain the hibernatecfg or factoryclass elements

'plugins\org.jboss.ide.eclipse.xdoclet.core_1.2.430' directory contains \
'xdoclet-hibernate-module-1.2.1.jar' file.    That archive contains a \
'HibernateCfgSubTask.class' and a 'FactoryClassSubTask.class'.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

-Jonas-

View the original post : \