List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] RMI patches for gcc-libjava/gnu-classpath
From:       nf <nf2 () scheinwelt ! at>
Date:       2004-03-22 21:25:41

Hi!

I have supported the GCC/GCJ and GNU-Classpath projects with a number of
patches which fix some problems of those free RMI-Libraries.
Particularly the interoperability of the free RMI-libraries with the
original RMI should be improved now. I don't know if you already run
JBOSS on "alternative" java implementations, but it would be helpful too
get some feedback from RMI-experts like you.

regards
norbert