List:       jboss-development
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-dev] client-deployer-xmbean.xml problem in 3.2
From:       Tom Elrod <telrod () e2technologies ! net>
Date:       2003-12-28 21:36:42

The root of the problem is that the new XMBean constructor takes an
dom4j Element instead of w3c Element (due to new XMLMetaData class).
Instead of changing a lot of code else where, I just updated the XMBean
to accept both w3c and dom4j Elements in 2 different constructor signatures.

Seems to have solved the problem with the original
client-deployer-service.xml.

Thanks.

-Tom