List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] [ jboss-Bugs-737358 ] (3.0.7) Form based auth jetty issue
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-05-29 20:29:06

Bugs item #737358, was opened at 2003-05-13 16:47
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by jlward4
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=737358&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
On the Jboss-user list, Phil said:

"Found an issue with FORM based authorisation when
using the bundled jetty. Basically I have a 'standard'
setup of form based auth, which works fine.. you visit
a secure page, it redirects you to the login form, you
login, and it takes you back to the origional page.
The problem is, is if you enter an invalid
username/password, it forgets the URL of the page
origionally requested, so when you retry with a correct
username/password it redirects
you to "/".

I have tried the same app with the Tomcat version of
3.0.7 and all works as expected, so I guess it is a
jetty issue?"

I am also having the same issue...
JBoss 3.0.7 on Linux & Solaris.