List:       jboss-development
Subject:    [JBoss-dev] Updating to use Axis 1.1 beta
From:       "Tom Elrod" <telrod () e2technologies ! net>
Date:       2002-12-31 5:27:49

I have written a SOAP connector to be used within the JBoss-MX project which
uses Axis 1.1 beta.  I know that Axis 1.0 is being used in the root
thirdparty for jboss.net and was wondering if someone could tell me if there
would be a problem upgrading it to 1.1 beta so both sub-projects (jboss-mx
and jboss.net) could use the same libraries?

Thanks.

-Tom