List:       jaxme-dev
Subject:    Re: Add and Remove Methods
From:       Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 8:06:22

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:44:35 +0100, Gregoire Diboula
<gregoire.diboula@gmx.net> wrote:

> I am playing around with JaxMe. Everything seems perfect up to now. I
> just want to ask if JaxMe supports
> generating  add and remove methods for elements with multiple occurrences.

It currently does not. However, this would be a comparatively easy
task. Here's what needs to be done:

- Create an instance of JAXBPropertySGChain. The current class
MultiplePropertySGChain
  can be taken as an example. That class is currently creating the
list support. It does so
  by using another JAXBPropertySGChain internally, which is generating
source for managing
  a single list element.

- In JAXBParticleSG.newPropertySGChain(), replace the original class with your
  implementation. Make everything running.

- Post a patch to this list. As what you want is most probably what
other people would
  like to see (for example myself :-), we'd integrate the patch as an
extension. In other
  words, one would need to set a certain switch within the schema.

Jochen