List:       jaxme-dev
Subject:    Increase speed for first time
From:       Stracuzzi Stefano <Stefano.Stracuzzi () siemens ! com>
Date:       2004-12-15 18:21:26

Hi guys,
	i'm using JAXME2 0.3.1.

I use the marshalling and unmarshalling procedure in an Application Server,
Tomcat and/or Websphere.

The first time, after the startup of my application server, i use an
instruction of Marshalling or Unmarshalling it takes a lots of time (near 1
minute), instead following times is very fast.

There's a possibility to make an initialization of object at the startup of
my Application Server, i want to know if exist a method to inizializate
objects!

Thanks a lot!

Stefano Stracuzzi