List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: Help with PPP
From:       The Donald Cowart <dzcowart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-11 23:05:48

Looking at the logs, I'd say the problem is the message is going out too soon,

It seems like lines 45-57 are trying to deliver the mms message, but
the ppp connection isn't being established until lines 59-73.  Also,
the line 69 indicates something (Smack whatever that is) is closing
the connection.  Are the logs in correct order by time or could they
be out of order?

So yeah since the message is trying to go out before the ppp interface
is up, it's using the wifi to send it.

Also, why is the default route for ppp being removed at the top of the
file, line 37?  is that just an extraneous error from a previous
attempt?

--
Donald Cowart
http://www.rdex.net/