List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Embedded Linux Engineer - Miami
From:       Brent Marinaccio <brent () hotlinuxjobs ! com>
Date:       2012-02-01 17:00:37

I am with HotLinuxJobs, a technical recruitment firm that specializes in
the placement of open source software based professionals.

We are presently conducting a search for an embedded Linux engineer for
a company in Miami.  The company does offer relocation expenses.
Ultimately, they are looking for someone to do device driver development
and general kernel configuration.

If you are interested in this position, please send an updated resume to
info@hotlinuxjobs.com .  No sponsorship available for this position.
--
Brent Marinaccio, SPHR
Director of Open Source Recruiting