List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    3D images for website?
From:       Marshall <mpdavis73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-11 21:23:58

I am looking for an app or process to create an interactive 3d image from a group of standard digital pictures. Is this a pipe dream? Will HTML 5 do it? Gimp, Blender, other app? I don't know where to start. This is for my father-in-law's ship models page I am making for him. Any advice on a registrar and host would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone