List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Wiki lost data
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <admin () jaxlug ! org>
Date:       2010-06-30 19:05:37

Well the wiki is alive again. However we have a data loss problem. We
have lost most of this years data, a majority of which I had entered.
Had to ride the admin a bit to even get to this point. At first had a
1yr loss of data and I got a sorry. Till I pushed a bit, and then a
backup from March 1st was found and restored. No clue if we will get
back any more data than that, looks like not.

I am at a loss of words over all this, and do not find it acceptable,
but it is what it is now. Hopefully we can get more data back, if not
have to recreate what was lost.

Likely need to see about taking this over sooner than later. Hind site,
I probably should have when taking over the list. Just lacked time, and
if its not broke, well....