List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JAXLUG] Meeting tomorrow, presentation or gathering
From:       Andrew Henderson <hendersa () icculus ! org>
Date:       2008-07-16 16:32:16

If we have not yet made plans for the August meeting, I would be happy to
do another presentation for the LUG.  With that much notice on my end, I
can take some time to thoroughly prepare a very nice hardware and software
demonstration for the group.  As with all of my presentations, lots of
extra stories, jokes, and general shennanigans come along as part of the
package.

Is the August presentation slot still available?

Andrew