List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JAXLUG] Next meeting: Is there a presenter?
From:       Riskable <Riskable () youknowwhat ! com>
Date:       2006-11-15 15:38:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 6:17 pm, Kyle Gonzales wrote:
> I was very much afraid that this would be the date for the next meeting.
> I'm leaving town tomorrow afternoon, not to return for several days.
>
> When is the "official" monthly meeting day?

Oops, I didn't realize that this month was going to be a bit confusing.  Since
we've been having meetings just after our normal 3rd Tuesday meetings, this
month's meeting might appear to be the 22nd, but in actuality, it is tonight!

Officially, we're meeting the 3rd Wednesday of the month (as long as we're
meeting at Gene's office).  We don't have a presenter for tonight, but we do
have a meeting.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend tonight so I can't give an
impromptu.  Anyone want to volunteer?

--
-Riskable
http://www.riskable.com