List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [JAXLUG] Hormel SPAM -> Oracle vs RH was
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt () obsidian-studios ! com>
Date:       2006-11-01 4:50:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 23:38 -0500, Pamela Toti wrote:
> Ahh - the re-emergence of the lost spirited-emotional-opinionated
> debate . . . hmmmm . . . how many responses would BJS have
> contributed   . . .?

Everything but emotional at least for me. I have no feelings really one
way or another. Definitely a spirited opinionated debate. Which seemed
to be more constructive than similar ones of yesteryear.

I actually hope to meet any of those participating, I have not met yet
like Kyle or others at a LUG meeting. Can't say that about all past
debaters ;)

Anyone hungry?
http://www.spam.com/

--=20