List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JAXLUG] Handout for GoLUG Grub presentation
From:       Steve Litt <slitt () troubleshooters ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 22:05:31

Hi all,

The handout for Thursday night's GoLUG Grub presentation are here:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/presentations/golug_grub/golug_grub.pdf

They may change a tiny bit, but I'll definitely have any updates posted at the
same URL by 2pm tomorrow.

You'll probably want to print the handout. Due to the nature of the
presentation, the machine will be booted about 100 times, so I can't show an
ooimpress presentation.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments about the
handouts.

As mentioned previously, the presentation is Thursday night (6/1/2006), 7pm,
at the Seminole County Library in Casselberry. The title of the presentation
is:

Installing, Booting and Recovering with Grub

Further info, including driving directions, are here:

http://golug.a3b3.com/#info_about

Hope to see you there.

SteveT