List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JaxLUG] Consolidated client E-mail question
From:       Riskable <Riskable () youknowwhat ! com>
Date:       2005-06-27 14:16:31

Just wanted to give my advice regarding this issue...

Use an IMAP server.  Preferably Cyrus since it does server-side filtering with
sieve (no need for procmail).  It will solve all the problems you listed.

For sieve configuration I prefer to use SquirrelMail's sieve plugin.  Can't
get any easier than that =)

For reference, I check my email in many locations (home, work, phone, web) and
I never have any issues.

Relevent links:

http://www.squirrelmail.org
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/squirrelmail/avelsieve.php