List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JaxLUG] Meeting Places
From:       "Paul Tiseo" <ptiseo () metacodestudios ! com>
Date:       2005-01-25 5:11:42

Hi,

I was trying to start a Florida chapter last year (www.damafla.org) for DAMA
International (www.dama.org) for data management professionals and got it
off to a wobbly start but we had a couple of meetings. Unfortunately, I got
a new, high-pressure job and then the person who was helping me seemed to
disappear.

It fizzled a little and now I am trying to revive this project. However, the
said person that worked with me was my liaison to the meeting place at
Landstar. Nice facilities, but I can’t get a hold of him anymore.

So, I have a two-part question:
a) Is the jaxlug meeting place available that I can tap into it?
b) Is anyone on the jaxlug list interested in helping me with
   this association?

Thanks.

Paul Tiseo, Senior Consultant
Metacode Studios, Inc.