List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JaxLUG] pptp client
From:       Kurt Guenther <kurtg () serent ! com>
Date:       2005-01-20 2:06:51

Jim Wharton wrote:

> I used PoPToP for awhile with some success. I also used OpenVPN with
>
>even more success.

I use openvpn to connect to my home office servers.  It rocks if you
need to tunnel out of a restrictive windows proxy.

I have a new client that uses a pptp vpn.  It turns out that they don't
have MPPE encryption turned on and PPP is requiring pedantically
requiring this.   Still working it out.

--Kurt