List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JaxLUG] Fwd: Harrington Design is looking for freelancers
From:       "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg () turnstep ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 0:24:18

[Caught in the mail filters, but looks legit, so I am
forwarding it on -Greg]

From: Jeff@eharrington.com

Harrington Design is a small design studio located in the Downtown area.
Our firm is looking to develop long-term relationships with a few good
PHP/MySQL developers. We are primarily a "branding boutique" that
focuses on high end Corporate ID. Our services also include print and
Web development and many of our clients are in need of more
sophisticated eCommerce and content management.

Our projects vary in size but our budgets are usually accommodating.
Availability and reliability are very important.

If you are interested in becoming one of preferred vendors please
contact:

Jeff Harrington

Design Director

Harrington Design