List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JaxLUG] New President and Other News
From:       Gene Cronk <gcronk () trsg ! net>
Date:       2004-02-26 20:01:08

Not sure how many of you are aware, but Patrick Martin has resigned as
president of our group sighting family issues.  I'm sure I can speak for
the group when I say that we appreciate the work that he has done for us
in the past and look forward to him continuing to be an inspiring member
of our group.

In the interim, Erinn Clark has stepped up to take over the position of
JaxLUG President.  Thank you Erinn.  I'm sure myself and the rest of the
LUG will be there to give you whatever support you may need.

In other news, the meeting at the library yesterday ran into a snag when
they thought our meeting was the 17th for some strange reason.  I would
be interested in hearing ideas for a possible alternative to the library
for meetings.

Thanks
--
Gene Cronk MCP,Security+,iNet+,Network+ (gcronk@trsg.net)
The Robin Shepherd Group -- Systems Administrator