List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JaxLUG] Centralized Credential Management
From:       George Toft <george () georgetoft ! com>
Date:       2003-10-23 18:31:51

One of the other solutions that popped up to muddy the waters was
Kerberos <http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/>.  It seems that kerberos is
supported on Windows, and about anything Unix.  It also supports single
sign-on as you only authenticate once.  The former CIO of a local credit
card processor is going to show me how to set it up in a few days.

George