List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    [JaxLUG] Installfest
From:       Gene Cronk <gene () hacktek ! com>
Date:       2002-09-28 14:47:43

Hey guys....no idea what happened, but I got dropped off the list yet
again.  Oh, well.  InstallFest is next week, and I need for Chris DV to
get a hold of me for logistics stuff.  Email, AIM or call.

If anyone else needs to get a hold of me for directions or whatever,
mail me offlist and I'll give you my phone number and AIM screen name.

Thanks-
Gene