List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JaxLUG] Install Fest : October 12, 2002 : FUEL COFFEE SHOP
From:       Chris de Vidal <cdevidal () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-09-28 4:02:45

--- jsklein <jsklein@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Ok, Art & Gene are sitting here at the /. Meeting and the group has
> decided FUEL is a good enough venue for the next install on
> Saturday, Oct 12, 2002 @12:00. Gene kindly offered to setup and
> manage the chaos ;) He will get with Chris to get the supplies &
> other goodies. All other volunteers please coordinate logistics
> with gene@hacktek.com.

Really cool.

I wanted to go to the /. meetup but I caught some bug and had to stay
in all night.  Still coughing, but much improved over yesterday.

Glad Gene is back in the mix - he was helping last year but life
caught him up with other things.

Hope to hear how the hacker conference in Atlanta went, Joe and Art.

Later,

CD