List:       jaxlug-list
Subject:    Re: [JaxLUG] Re: AMD Mobos & Linux -- so am I ...
From:       Daniel Stringfield <dstringf () optonline ! net>
Date:       2002-06-30 17:21:09

I had reached my budget at the time, and the wife said I couldn't buy
any more parts. I looked at the OEM versions available online, and they
all wanted as much if not more for shipping than the cost of the card.

Eventually I'd like to replace my Win2K systems with Mac's.  But that is
definately out of my budget right now.