List:       java-apache-users
Subject:    How can I get the session expire time?
From:       "Istvan Bereti" <istvan.bereti () ioboxgroup ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 12:37:22

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

HI,

I would like to know when my session will expires. I'm using HttpSession and
I can get creation time and last accessed time. But I also would need the
expire time.
It would be ok if I could read the zone.properties because it's defined
there.
How can I get the session timeout from zone.properties ??

BR,
Steve