List:       java-apache-users
Subject:    Re: Unable to "make" JServ-1.1.2
From:       "CND" <admin () brevsville ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-01-20 8:32:33

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Did you put your jdk jars into /usr/bin   did you jar the whole jdk?    or
is it in /usr/bin/jdk  or something?

Usually if for instance you download the jdk and untar it, the files will
have a directory structure below, so for instance on my machines I have
them in /usr/local/jdk1.2.2    hence I would use
--with-jdk-home=/usr/local/jdk1.2.2  switch.

Chris