List:       java-apache-james
Subject:    Re: Regular expressions and site organization
From:       "Serge Knystautas" <sergek () lokitech ! com>
Date:       2001-01-16 3:55:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com>

> on 1/15/01 1:31 PM, "Lavandowska" <flanandowska@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > what needs to be done to perform the migration, I'd be willing to help
> > if I am able?
> >
> > The first I heard of this was just a few days ago, and I didn't gather
> > that the "public" was welcome to help (sounded like a project internal
> > to those intimately involved in each project).
> >
> > Lance

Please feel free to help however you can.

> Things to do:
>
> #1. Website needs to be updated to same look/feel as Jakarta. I suggest
> using the Jakarta-Site2 module as a dependency.
>
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html>

I'm working on this (#1) already.  I've got a navbar worked out and have
been converting existing and my new documentation pages.  I'll start
committing the new version to the xdocs directory in james later this week.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/