List:       java-apache-james
Subject:    Re: Moving James to newavalon ...
From:       Charles Benett <charles () benett1 ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-09 14:18:04

OK, I've moved the newavalon code to the main directories. You can get
it from CVS. I guess this will be reflected in the next daily build, as
well.

The TownSpoolRepository, UsersTownRepository need testing. I think the
template config is OK and will be read correctly, but no promises.

The UsersLDAPRepository needs a new config section and testing.

 Serge Knystautas wrote:

> [...]

I wonder why :-(

Charles