List:       japple-user
Subject:    [japple-user] japple.common JMO's
From:       "Michael Schulz" <mike () mschulz ! net>
Date:       2002-04-01 20:24:10

Ok, I'll admit that seems a bit of a nit-picky comment, but we're looking at
naming standards for our japple objects and so of course we looked at the
japple.common jmo's to see how they handled things.  What we found was
surprising.  We are standardizing on names such as StartHTML and EndHTML or
OpenTable and CloseTable.  Here are some relevant names of japple.common
JMO's:

StartHtml
EndHtml

StartHeader
EndHeader

BeginParagraph
[no EndPargraph jmo]

BeginCenter
EndCenter

BeginJavaScript
EndScriptTag

StartTable
EndTable

StartTD
EndTD

StartTR
EndTR

[no BeginBody jmo]
EndBody

So we've decided to create our own common jmo's and use a consistent naming
standard of "Begin..." and "End...".  Just thought you might like to know
about this.  It will make it easier for new users/developers to use these
"reusable" objects if they are consistently named.

-Michael Schulz