List:       japple-user
Subject:    [japple-user] StatePage
From:       "Michael Schulz" <mike () mschulz ! net>
Date:       2002-02-27 17:56:27

I'm trying to use the state page (the app that shows the contents of the
various data models) with my web app, but it does not work.  When I'm in the
jappleide webapp, this is the link:

http://localhost:8080/jappleide/japple?PAGE=StatePage&ac.admin.state.clientI
D=null

Does that show the client state for the jappleide webapp?

How do I see the client state for my webapp?  When I change the webapp in
the url, I get an error message:

The exception provided the following additional details:
JMO Name StatePage
JMO Type PAGE
----Stack Trace Follows:
japple.utilities.DetailException:
C:\Java\Tomcat\webapps\calumet\WEB-INF/japple/jmo\StatePage.page.jmo (The
system cannot find the file specified)

Do I have to copy the JMO from the jappleide to my webapp?

-Michael Schulz