List:       james-user
Subject:    How to deploy Sieve scripts on Apache James
From:       Daniil_Shevelev () otpp ! com
Date:       2013-10-03 15:48:06

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi all,

I have spent two days trying to find a clear instructions on how Sieve
scripts are deployed on Apache James.
I found some hints that scripts go into "../apps/james/var/" with name such
as "username@host.sieve", but doing just that did not work for me. I am
missing something.

Any help is greatly appreciated:
    Where do Sieve scripts go in James folder hierarchy?
    Are there any necessary configuration file changes?
    Is any coding required?
    Are there difference in deployment of scripts under James version 2.2,
2.3 and latest (3.0)?

Thank you for your time.
Daniil Shevelev

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), is confidential. If we sent this \
communication to you in error, please do not disclose it to anyone else or use the \
information in it. Please notify the sender of the transmission error and then delete \
our communication from your system without printing, copying or forwarding it.  Thank \
you for your co-operation.

AVERTISSEMENT CONCERNANT LE CARACTERE CONFIDENTIEL DE L'INFORMATION

Le present courriel, y compris toute piece qui y est jointe, est confidentiel. Si \
nous vous avons envoye cette communication par erreur, nous vous prions de ne la \
divulguer a personne ni a utiliser l'information qu'elle contient. Veuillez informer \
l'expediteur de l'erreur de transmission et effacer ensuite notre communication de \
votre systeme sans l'imprimer, ni la copier ni la retransmettre. Nous vous remercions \
de votre cooperation.