List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: James and AD
From:       "Jeremy T. Bouse" <jeremy.bouse () UnderGrid ! net>
Date:       2013-08-24 16:22:00

I had JAMES working using LDAP against ApacheDS awhile back in my
sandbox environment. The caveat I ran into was that it worked if the
address matched the actual account but it didn't handle looking up
aliases and virtual mailboxes successfully. So I began working on
re-writing the LDAP routines to be more full featured. Unfortunately I
ran into other events that took me away from that development and I've
not been able to make my way back to the project yet.