List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: James Version Through Telnet
From:       Eric Charles <eric () apache ! org>
Date:       2013-02-27 6:39:05

Hi,

Customizing the hello message would be indeed a nice feature (I've
already felt the need), but is not supported by James (not in 3, and
prolly also not in 2.3).

If you want a quick fix for James3, you could recompile a jar.
Otherwise, please open a JIRA for thi
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES

Thx, Eric