List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: multiple same e-mails
From:       Eric Charles <eric () apache ! org>
Date:       2013-02-21 12:24:29

Hi,

Seems like we also receive your mails twice here :)

More seriously, I am not sure to get all you logic/requirements, but did
you look at aliases which deal with mail adresse that don't have a real
account. I don't have all the details in mind for james 2.3 (in james 3,
we name them recipient rewrite).

Thx, Eric