List:       james-user
Subject:    =?utf-8?Q?RE:_Apache_James_3.0-beta4_build?=
From:       Johnny Minty <johnny () minty ! net ! nz>
Date:       2013-01-09 8:11:39

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thanks for the reply Eric.

I require a very basic mail server without any local mail boxes to migrate an \
existing 2.3 project. Given my limited requirements Is it sensible to use the beta5 \
trunk build and forget about beta4 all together? If not, how I would create a \
distribution build using the beta4 source without the assembly.

Kind regards,

Johnny Minty