List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: UserRepository and authentication
From:       Martin Hewitt <martin.hewitt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-31 0:16:07

I did some more digging and, once I found the right place to put the
log4j.properties file, and to dial up the logging level to TRACE, I found
some exceptions being thrown.

I progressively removed custom components and configurations until the
exceptions stopped, and it appears the culprit was my custom Mailbox
system, and nothing to do with the custom repository at all.

Sorry!

Martin