List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: James as content / policy filter
From:       KC <rkcbw () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-08-13 13:42:30

Thanks for the quick reply Norman

I don't think I read the matcher docs closely enough!

With regard to our current setup, we use Postfix as our frontline MTA so I am
primarily looking at James as a content filter behind that. As you say though it
does sound like it can fit our requirements so I will definitely be doing
further research on it.

Thanks again.