List:       james-user
Subject:    DB repository for inbox
From:       <bing_ran () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-06 5:40:56

Hi,

Hoping to improve the overall performance of my James deployment, I'm wondering how \
mails are generally handled if db repositories are used.

Can the spooler as well as the inboxes for local mail boxes be configured to use db \
or only the inboxes can?

Since I need to send newsletters to tens of thousands of users and during which time \
my file based spooler seems to cause heavy CPU usage, I'm hoping switching to DB will \
improve the situation.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bing