List:       james-user
Subject:    Run IMAP and IMAPS simultaneously
From:       Megha Agarval <megha () adnovum ! ch>
Date:       2009-01-29 10:06:58

Hi,

I am trying to run IMAP and IMAPS simultaneously. I have two blocks: one
for imap and the other for imaps in the config file. The imaps block is
essentially the same as the imap block with these changes: the name of
the block is different , the <useTLS> option is enabled and the port
number is different. I get the following error while running:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Torque is already initialized!

Any idea how to solve this ?

Regards,
Megha