List:       james-user
Subject:    Forwarding, Relaying, Resending, Redirecting, or Delivering?
From:       Sean <rprogrammer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-19 20:53:23

I'm not sure which term to use, but, more importantly, I want to know
which mailet to use.
What I want it to do is:

1) Open a connection with a specific SMTP host
2) Set RCPT TO to a specific value (the same for all messages)
3) Copy the message verbatim regardless of the To: header
+ And perform retries if errors occur, and connect with TLS to the
server if it requires that, etc.

The reason is, I want to accept mail at my domain and I want to
automatically back it up server-side (eg, with cron), but for everyday
usage, I'd like to have it in my GMail account rather than use POP and
an mua program.