List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Error running James: No Class Definition Found (ImapConstants)
From:       lists () joerg-buchberger ! de
Date:       2008-09-30 7:07:58

Hi,

this seems to be a bug in the current trunk.
Since the last revision committed to James trunk to date is 699674, updating your \
sources won't change anything.

I'd suggest reporting this as a bug, to make sure that james developers get fast \
feedback and have a fair chance to fix this early.

The bug reporting page for James is here (select JAMES Server in the project list)
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

If you don't have a bugtracker account yet, you can register here:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

--Jörg