List:       james-user
Subject:    Re: Some James Articles
From:       Stefano Bagnara <apache () bago ! org>
Date:       2008-07-17 17:03:27

Ahmed Mohombe ha scritto:
>> How to pro grammatically create users :
>> http://techpanacea.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-talk-to-james-administration.html
>>

>> How to read emails through a web interface
>> http://techpanacea.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-parse-james-email-messages-in.html
>>

> I like this article much more :) :
> http://techpanacea.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-i-picked-james-as-mail-server-for.html
>

> Ahmed.

On that blog post I read
----------------
JAMES is run by some guy in Italy and he has not made a contribution in
months. The developers are grumpy and didn't react too well to me
initially (1).
----------------

I don't now if *I* am "some guy in Italy", but anyway this is wrong.
JAMES is ran by the Apache JAMES Community part of the Apache Software
Foundation.

I am a simple developer that contributed something to this project and
after a while I've been granted write access to the code repository and
after a bit more I've been elected part of the Apache JAMES PMC (the
committee that have the duty to check the project health).

James developers having write access to the repository are more than 20
and JAMES PMC Members are 13 (well, 10 if we don't count people not
partecipating to the project since 4 years).

Stefano